Cagle Aims, Misses the Truth (Part II)
On June 2, a poll by Public Opinion Strategies showed the Republican Primary Run-off in a statistical dead heat. Days later, career politician Casey Cagle launched a new series of attacks online and in the press.
The Cagle attack attempts to undermine Kemp’s rock-solid record on the 2nd Amendment.
Here are the facts:
- Brian Kemp hunts, shoots, and carries. His record on the 2nd Amendment is rock-solid.
- Kemp is endorsed by Georgia Carry, Georgia Hunting and Fishing Federation, and has an “A” Rating with the NRA.
- Cagle’s attack references a procedural vote in 2003 where Governor Perdue’s Floor Leader Dan Lee, Brian Kemp, and other Republican senators voted to table SB 92.
- Casey Cagle is soft on guns and voters know it. That’s why NRA supporters back Kemp for Governor.
- Recently, Cagle came out against Constitutional Carry and said he does not think our 2nd Amendment rights need to be expanded in Georgia.
- Cagle is losing and will say anything to retain power.
"Conservative businessman Brian Kemp is rock-solid on our protecting, promoting, and expanding our 2nd Amendment rights. That's why he's endorsed by Georgia Carry, Georgia Hunting and Fishing Federation, and has an A Rating with the NRA. Casey Cagle is a weak-kneed career politician who is against expanding gun rights in the Peach State. That's why he's running from his record and spends every waking moment attacking the next governor of Georgia." – Ryan Mahoney, Kemp for Governor
Join the Fight to Put Hardworking Georgians First!
JUDGE'S RULING SOLIDIFIES KEMP'S ELECTION DAY VICTORY
For Immediate Release Wednesday, November 14, 2018 JUDGE'S RULING SOLIDIFIES KEMP'S ELECTION DAY [...]
WEDNESDAY TALLIES RE-AFFIRM KEMP'S INSURMOUNTABLE LEAD
For Immediate Release Wednesday, November 14, 2018 WEDNESDAY TALLIES RE-AFFIRM KEMP'S INSURMOUNT [...]
UPDATED VOTE TOTALS AFFIRM KEMP'S VICTORY, UNDERMINE ABRAMS' BASELESS ACCUSATIONS AND OBVIOUS LIES
For Immediate Release Monday, November 12, 2018 UPDATED VOTE TOTALS AFFIRM KEMP'S VICTORY,   [...]
Read MoreView More News