Cagle Aims, Misses the Truth (Part II)
On June 2, a poll by Public Opinion Strategies showed the Republican Primary Run-off in a statistical dead heat. Days later, career politician Casey Cagle launched a new series of attacks online and in the press.
The Cagle attack attempts to undermine Kemp’s rock-solid record on the 2nd Amendment.
Here are the facts:
- Brian Kemp hunts, shoots, and carries. His record on the 2nd Amendment is rock-solid.
- Kemp is endorsed by Georgia Carry, Georgia Hunting and Fishing Federation, and has an “A” Rating with the NRA.
- Cagle’s attack references a procedural vote in 2003 where Governor Perdue’s Floor Leader Dan Lee, Brian Kemp, and other Republican senators voted to table SB 92.
- Casey Cagle is soft on guns and voters know it. That’s why NRA supporters back Kemp for Governor.
- Recently, Cagle came out against Constitutional Carry and said he does not think our 2nd Amendment rights need to be expanded in Georgia.
- Cagle is losing and will say anything to retain power.
"Conservative businessman Brian Kemp is rock-solid on our protecting, promoting, and expanding our 2nd Amendment rights. That's why he's endorsed by Georgia Carry, Georgia Hunting and Fishing Federation, and has an A Rating with the NRA. Casey Cagle is a weak-kneed career politician who is against expanding gun rights in the Peach State. That's why he's running from his record and spends every waking moment attacking the next governor of Georgia." – Ryan Mahoney, Kemp for Governor
Join the Fight to Put Hardworking Georgians First!
MEDIA ADVISORY: KEMP, EDUCATORS TO ANNOUNCE PLAN TO IMPROVE CHILDHOOD LITERACY, SUPPORT TEACHERS
For Immediate Release Friday, September 21, 2018 MEDIA ADVISORY: KEMP, EDUCATORS TO ANNOU [...]
KEMP TO VISIT 27 COUNTIES IN FIVE DAYS ON 'PUTTING GEORGIANS FIRST BUS TOUR'
For Immediate Release Friday, September 21st, 2018 KEMP TO VISIT 27 COUNTIES IN FIVE DAYS [...]
Legislative Leaders Support Kemp’s “Keep Georgia Students Safe” Plan
Legislative Leaders Support Kemp’s “Keep Georgia Students Safe” Plan Republican nominee for [...]
Read MoreView More News